In this last activity we are going to paint on canvas and we are going to make a collage using buttons.
Here you can see an example of what you can do:
1. Begin by choosing your design and painting an image on to a blank canvas (a tree, a heart, a star,...)
2. Collect your buttons and put them into a large pile.
3. Use a small amount of glue to attach the buttons to the canvas.
4. Continue adding buttons until you are satisfied with the way it looks.
5. Allow glue to dry thoroughly before hanging.
Here you have some examples:
And here you can see what we did in class: