In this last activity we are going to paint on canvas and we are going to make a collage using buttons.
Here you can see an example of what you can do:
1. Begin by choosing your design and painting an image on to a blank canvas (a tree, a heart, a star,...)
2. Collect your buttons and put them into a large pile.
3. Use a small amount of glue to attach the buttons to the canvas.
4. Continue adding buttons until you are satisfied with the way it looks.
5. Allow glue to dry thoroughly before hanging.
Here you have some examples:
And here you can see what we did in class:
Thursday, 20 February 2014
When writing comics we cannot forget using ONOMATOPOEIAS. They help us to explain the story and they are great visual support.
We also use different kinds of speech bubbles when the characters shout, think, are afraid,....
COMICS, also, can be of different forms: COMIC STRIPS, GAG CARTOONS OR COMIC BOOKS. Let's see some examples:
In this video you can learn how to draw CARTOON FACES. Have fun!!
Here you have our drawings!!
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
Xmas is over but at Artists' Corner we continue creating with felt. Students were involved in this activity and they wanted to create their own productions and take them home.
So, again we are preparing patterns, cutting them onto felt, decorating them and sewing a lot to create the following:
Click here if you want to see how to do this activity step by step.